2020 Humanities Undergraduate Research Fellows Selected
The Humanities Undergraduate Research Fellowship program is a collaboration between the Oregon Humanities Center and the Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program. The HURF program provides undergraduate students with an opportunity conduct humanities research during the winter and spring term under the guidance of a UO faculty member.
The 2020 Humanities Undergraduate Research Fellows are:
- Daisy Burge, History, Lindsay Mazurek (faculty mentor)
- Gracia Dodds, Sociology and Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies, Judith Raiskin (faculty mentor)
- Katelyn Jones, Art History, Nina Amstutz (faculty mentor)
- Ryan Cooper, English, Priscilla Ovalle (faculty mentor)
- Alex Har, Journalism and Public Relations, Dean Mundy (faculty mentor)
- Erin Sandvold, English, Heidi Kaufman (faculty mentor)
- Tucker Engle, English, Forest Pyle (faculty mentor)
- Momo Wilms-Crowe, Political Science, Dan Tichenor (faculty mentor)
Visit the HURF website for more detailed information.